Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Monday, February 15, 2010

The Cure for OCFRD

Not that I want to be cured of my Obsessive Compulsive Family Research Disorder, but two things have slowed down my research lately.

1. A nasty cold.
2. The winter olympics.

The cold I can really do without, because it is all in my head and I really hate that stuffy feeling. The winter olympics are my favorite events and I find myself enthralled by figure skating - as long as it isn't ice dancing - and luge, men's and women's moguls, biatholon, bobsled and short track racing. I even enjoy the opening and closing ceremonies.

Too bad there were no Olympians in my family history. None of us were that coordinated!

Copyright 2010, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment