Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Too-Too Thursday: Slowly it Goes .. and Grows!

Yeesh! I've had the same pile of paper on my desk for ages, even though it has shrunk to half an inch in size. I just can't seem to deal with it fast enough before I look at it and think I should research further, adding to the pile.

And then there are the other projects that seem to creep up, and housework, and company. Sometimes I feel like I am moving backwards.

Today, Mouse the cat is feeling particularly needy. So she is allowed to jump up on my lap, desk, and said pile of paper. And I am still trying to organize. For the most part it is going pretty fast and I try to stick with it, knowing in a few weeks I'm going to have to drop everything and help clear out the storeroom/craft room and the living room bookcases to make room for new cabinets.

In the meantime, remember all those 1940 census reports? Yeah, they're still sitting there waiting to be entered. I try to work on a few at a time but for some reason that pile keeps growing too!  Back to work!

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment