Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Wading Through the paper.

Well, it seems, slowly but surely that pile of paper is getting just the teeniest bit smaller. I've been slogging through it most of the evening and trying to make sense of the small stack that is left. This evening I am left without the assistance and company of Mouse. I think she is playing vulture up on the kitchen cabinets. Usually she is sitting on my shoulders or looking out the window, and sometimes she just curls up and keeps me company ... while sitting on the pile of papers I am working on.  Somehow I get a little bit more done when she isn't hanging all over me trying to get at my keyboard or the computer screen. She just loves watching me move the cursor around! And she hates when I disturb her bird-watching or cat-napping!

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment